A busy day



For a few days my right ear has been completely deaf.I am hoping it's an easy fix but can't see the Dr until next week and it's making me completely, and utterly miserable.What do I do to cheer myself up?  Bake all afternoon and my loved ones to leave me alone! I was given a restaurant size bag of salted caramel so the first bake was an easy choice: Millionaire Shortbread.Shortbread base, caramel in the middle and melted chocolate on top. It's really a big Twix when you get down to it.

The second choice was a user-upper too.I have a ton of oranges and lemons so I made the lemon orange bread again from Mr H's book and froze it.

Lastly,I chose another recipe from the book of 100 and for #6 I chose chocolate and cherry bread. A very simple recipe with just two short dough rises and a good way to use up leftover chocolate chips and a small can of cherries. Added bonus is that it makes 2 loaves so we ate one and froze the second. A winner all around. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts